*NEW* PV 34 AS 35 PV 36 PLACE VALUE OF 2- & 3-DIGIT NUMBERS; ADD & SUBTRACT BRIDGING 20, ANY DECADE; PART-WHOLE & PARTITON 2- & 3-DIGIT NUMBERS
PLACE VALUE 34 – PLACE VALUE OF TWO-DIGIT AND THREE-DIGIT NUMBERS
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION 35 – ADD & SUBTRACT BRIDGING 20 AND ANY DECADE
PLACE VALUE 35 – PART-WHOLE & PARTITIONING TWO-DIGIT AND THREE-DIGIT NUMBERS
The ELEMENTS in this group are intrinsically related because Place Value concepts have an empirical and logical basis to Addition & Subtraction concepts. In other words, when we add and subtract without counting by ones, we are using our understanding of Place Value concepts.
Once introduced, these Elements are explicitly taught and investigated all year.
NB: These are the same resources as AS 35 PV 34 PV 36.
NB: The Teaching Resources have been linked below as a complete document containing all Elements (button 1) and as each individual Elements (buttons 2 3 4). Button 5 is the Problem Solving PowerPoint.
The remaining buttons are the Videos.
- TEACHING RESOURCES - COMPLETE
- TEACHING RESOURCE - PV 34
- TEACHING RESOURCE - AS 35
- TEACHING RESOURCE - PV 36
- Problem Solving PowerPoint
- VIDEO PV 34-1: 2-DIGIT FINGERS
- VIDEO PV 34-2: 2-DIGIT BLOCKS
- VIDEO PV 34-3: 2-DIGIT
- VIDEO AS 35-1: ADD BRIDGE 20
- VIDEO AS 35-2: SUBTRACT BRIDGE 20
- VIDEO AS 35-3: ADD BRIDGE ANY
- VIDEO AS 35-4: SUBTRACT BRIDGE ANY
- VIDEO PV 34-4: 100 3 WAYS
- VIDEO PV 34-5: 3-DIGIT FINGERS
- VIDEO PV 34-6: 3-DIGIT
- VIDEO PV 36-1: PART-WHOLE DECADES
- VIDEO PV 36-2: PART-WHOLE 100S
- VIDEO PV 36 -3: PARTITION 2-DIGIT
- VIDEO PV 36 - 4: PARTITION 3-DIGIT