*NEW* PV 31 32 33 – Place value of 20s / two-digit numbers, Part-whole relationships and partition two-digit numbers into 2 or more parts, Count, read and order numbers to at least 120, and IDENTIFY CLOSEST DECADES
PLACE VALUE 31 PLACE VALUE OF 20s & 2-DIGIT NUMBERS
PLACE VALUE 32 PART-WHOLE & PARTITION NUMBERS TO 120
PLACE VALUE 33 COUNT, READ, ORDER NUMBERS TO AT LEAST 120 & IDENTIFY CLOSEST DECADES
Once introduced, these Elements are explicitly taught and investigated all year.
NB: The Teaching Resources have been linked below as a complete document containing all Elements (button 1) and as each individual Elements (buttons 2 3 4). Button 5 is the Problem Solving PowerPoint.
The remaining buttons are the Videos.
- TEACHING RESOURCES - COMPLETE
- TEACHING RESOURCE - PLACE VALUE 31
- TEACHING RESOURCE - PLACE VALUE 32
- TEACHING RESOURCE - PLACE VALUE 33
- PROBLEM SOLVING POWERPOINT
- VIDEO: PV 31-1 PV FINGERS
- VIDEO: PV 31-2 PV BLOCKS
- VIDEO: PV 31-3 PV NO BLOCKS
- VIDEO: PV 32-1 PART-WHOLE ANY DECADE
- VIDEO PV 32-2 PARTITION
- VIDEO: 33-1 COUNT ORDER
- VIDEO: 33-2 REVERSALS
- VIDEO: 33-3 CLOSEST DECADES