*NEW* N 4 5 6 COUNT 1-1 CORRESPONDENCE, NUMBERS AS QUANTITIES ARE INCLUSIVE & ALWAYS SAME AMOUNT
NUMBER 4 COUNT ITEMS WITH 1-1 CORRESPONDENCE
NUMBER 5 NUMBERS AS QUANTITIES ARE INCLUSIVE
NUMBER 6 NUMBERS AS QUANTITIES ALWAYS SAME AMOUNT
As students continue to develop their capacity to count forwards and backwards, recognise numerals and write numerals, they begin to engage in mathematical investigation and explanation of counting items with 1-1 correspondence, and that numbers as quantities are inclusive and always represent the same amount.
NB: The Teaching Resources have been linked below as a complete document containing all Elements (button 1) and as each individual Element (buttons 2 3 4). Buttons 4, 5 and 6 are Teaching PowerPoints and Anchor Charts. Button 7 is the Problem Solving PowerPoint.
The remaining buttons are the Videos.
- TEACHING RESOURCES - COMPLETE
- TEACHING RESOURCES - N4 COUNT ITEMS
- TEACHING RESOURCES - N5 INCLUSIVE
- TEACHING RESOURCES - N6 SAME AMOUNT
- 4N COUNT ITEMS PPT & ANCHOR CHART
- 5N INCLUSIVE PPT & ANCHOR CHART
- 6N SAME AMOUNT PPT & ANCHOR CHART
- PROBLEM SOLVING POWERPOINT
- VIDEO 4 COUNT 1-1 CORRESPONDENCE
- VIDEO 5 NUMBERS ARE INCLUSIVE
- VIDEO 6 NUMBER ALWAYS SAME AMOUNT