Teachers can track their students’ understanding, creating individual student and class reports, and interactive graphs at individual / class / grade / school level. Once registered, you caneasily and quickly
- create a list of students, add more students, move students between registered classes, or remove students who have left the school.
- track your students’ understanding across all mathematical concepts.
- select a student to produce reports and graphs of their Levels of understanding
- select a group (class/grade/school) to produce reports and graphs of their Levels ofunderstanding
- select a student to produce report comments
Student Tracking and Reporting via
- a ‘Teaching Resources and Student Tracking and Reporting’ subscription
- a stand-alone ‘Student Tracking and Reporting’ subscription