- What if they were easier to do all together, than separately?
- It makes sense, doesn’t it?
- What would it take to implement all of these simultaneously?
- It turns out, not that much!
- And it turns out, we’ve had what it takes all along!
It takes a research- and curriculum-based
with both empirical and logical basis. The empirical basis means that later levels are more difficult than, and also include, earlier levels.
The logical basis means that there is an explicit reason why one level of understanding is a prerequisite for another.