To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 33, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 31, MULTIPLICATION AND DIVSION 29 - Order of Operations
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 32, MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 28 - Prime numbers, using composite numbers' prime factors to simplify calculations
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 27, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 29 - Square Numbers
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 66 - Adjacent and Vertically Opposite Angles
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 65 - Parts of Circles
- TIME 19 - Use Timetables to Plan Trips and Daily Activities
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 67 - Liquid and Mass Units Relationship, Convert Between Mass Units