To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 32, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 30 - Negative Numbers
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 62 - Cartesian Plane
- TIME 18 - Construct and Interpret Timelines using Scale
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 19 - Data Representations, Make Decisions, Potentially Misleading, Intended Message.
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 60 - Transforming Effects of Combinations of Translations, Reflections and Rotations
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 63 - Construct Solid and Skeletal Models of Three-dimensional Objects
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 64 - Relate 1 Cubic Centimetre to 1 Millilitre, Convert Between Volume and CapacityUnits