To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 29 - Percentages, Related to Hundredths as Fractions and Decimals
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 30, MONEY AND FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS 13 - Percentage Discount
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 17 - Frequencies in Small Trials to Predict Larger Trials
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 18, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 31, PLACE VALUE 30 - Describe Probability using Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 33, ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 30 - Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Related Denominators
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 28, ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 31, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 34, PLACE VALUE 31 - Patterns with Whole Numbers, Fractions and Decimals
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 29, PLACE VALUE 32, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 32 - Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 29, MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 27 - Square and Triangular Numbers
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 28, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 32 - Prime numbers, using composite numbers' prime factors to simplify calculations
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 61 - Area and Perimeter