To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 21, PLACE VALUE 25 - Multiplicative, Standard and Non-standard Place Value of Decimals to Thousandths
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 22, PLACE VALUE 26 - Fractions and Decimals on a Number Line
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 28, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 23 - Add and Subtract Fractions with the Same Denominator
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 27, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 24, PLACE VALUE 27 - Patterns with Fractions and Decimals
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 15 - Pose Questions, Construct Column and Line Graphs, Dot Plots, Tables, Best Representation, Decisions.
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 16 - Outcomes of Chance Experiments, Probabilities using Fractions, Sum Equals 1
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 54 - Properties and Cross-Sections of Three-dimensional Objects
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 55 - Measure Volume and Capacities in Cubic Metres
- TIME 17 - Convert between 12 and 24 Hour Time