To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 23, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 20 - Divide Remainders to Create Fractions, possibly Algorithms
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 20 - Highest Common Factor
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 21, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 26 - Equivalent Calculations by Dividing by a Common Factor
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 53 - Locate Features and Describe Routes on City, Country and World Maps
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 52 - Area in Hectares and Square Kilometres
- MONEY AND FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS 12 - Budget, Financial Plan, and GST Component on Receipts