To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- PLACE VALUE 24, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 18 - Multiplicative, Standard and Non-standard Place Value, Multiplying and Dividing by 10, 100, 1000
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 51 - Convert Between Kilometres, Metres, Centimetres and Millimetres using Multiplicative Place Value
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 19 - Role of the Vinculum as Meaning Divided By
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 48 - Measure and Construct Angles using a Protractor
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 49 - Angle and Side Properties of Triangles and Quadrilaterals
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 50 - Rotational Symmetry and the Transforming Effects of Translations, Reflections and Rotations
- TIME 16 - Measure and Calculate Duration of Events