To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 27, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 24 - Equivalent Number Sentences involving Addition and Subtraction
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 19, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 25 - Problems involving Multiplication and Division
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 46 - Temperature in Degrees Celsius on a Thermometer
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 12 - One to Many Data Representations
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 13 - Compare Data Representations
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 14 - Events where One Occurring Does / Does Not Affect Another Occurring
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 47 - Measure Mass in Grams and Kilograms on Scales
- MONEY AND FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS 11, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 16, PLACE VALUE 22 - Money as Decimal, Cents as a Fraction of a Dollar
- PLACE VALUE 22, MONEY AND FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS 11, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 16 - Money as Decimal, Cents as a Fraction of a Dollar
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 17, PLACE VALUE 23 - Round Decimals to Nearest Whole Number
- TIME 14 - Convert between Seconds, Minutes, Hours and Days.
- TIME 15 - Calendars, Timetables and Timelines