To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 16 - Multiply and Divide by 8 using Properties and Relationships
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 17 - Multiply and Divide by 7 using Properties and Relationships
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 14 - Equivalent Fractions on Number Line
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 22, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 15, ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 26 - Patterns Repeatedly Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 26, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 22, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 15 - Patterns Repeatedly Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 23, MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 18 - Patterns through Multiplication, Describing Rules and Terms
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 44 - Three-dimensional Objects from Different Viewpoints
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 45 - Measure Capacities and Volumes in Millilitres, and in Litres and Millilitres, including using Displacement.