To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 14 - Multiply and Divide by 9 using Properties and Relationships
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 15 - Multiply and Divide by 6 using Properties and Relationships
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 13 - Equivalent Fractions with Concrete Material and the Relationship between Numerator and Denominator
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 40 - Test Angles Using Angle Testers
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 41 - Combining and Splitting Two-dimensional Shapes
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 43 - Alpha-Numeric Grid Maps with Key, Compass directions and Simple Scale
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 42 - Measure Area of Shapes using a Square Centimetre and Square Metre Grid