To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- PLACE VALUE 19, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 20 - Place Value, Partition, Order, Count, Five-digit Numbers
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 20, PLACE VALUE 19 - Count by 10s 100s 1000s from Five-digit Numbers
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 24, MONEY AND FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS 10 - Add and Subtract Five-digit Numbers, including as Money, possibly Algorithms
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 25, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 21 - Adding and Subtracting Combinations of Odd and Even Numbers
- PLACE VALUE 20, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 11 - Multiplicative, Standard and Non-standard Place Value to Tenths **FREE CONCEPT**
- PLACE VALUE 21, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 12 - Multiplicative, Standard and Non-standard Place Value to Hundredths
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 39 - Measure and Convert Between Metric Length Units using Fractions and Decimals
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 38 - Designs using Translations, Reflections and Rotations
- TIME 13 - Time using 'am' and 'pm'