To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 22, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 19 - Missing Number Sentences, Explaining the Equals Sign
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 23, MONEY AND FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS 9 - Add and Subtract Three- and Four-digit Numbers as Money
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 11 - Variation in Results of Repeated Chance Experiments
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 13 - Multiply and Divide by 5 using Properties and Relationships
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 17 - Describe a Rule, then Create a Pattern
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 36 - Measuring Mass in Grams and Kilograms on an Equal Arm Balance
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 37 - Interpret and Construct Simple Alpha-numeric Grid Maps