To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 12 - Multiply and Divide by 3 using Properties and Relationships
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 8 - Multiplicative Relationships Between Fractions on a Fraction Wall
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 9 - Role of the Numerator as the Number of Parts we are Concerned With
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 10 - Fractions on a Number Line
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 10 - Refine Data Collecting Questions, Construct and Interpret Data Displays
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 34 - Prisms and Pyramids
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 35 - Measure Volume and Capacity in Cubic Centimetres, Millilitres and Litres