To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 10, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 18 - Multiply and Divide by 2 using Properties and Relationships
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 15 - Explain Odd and Even Numbers
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 7 - Role of the Denominator as the Number we have Divided By
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 33 - Measure Area using Square Centimetres and Square Metres
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 11 - Multiply and Divide by 4 using Properties and Relationships
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 31 - Compare Angles Informally using a Square as Right Angle
- TIME 11 - Tell Time to the Minute on Digital and Analog Clocks
- TIME 12 - Angles Created through Hand Movement on an Analog Clock
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 32 - Quadrilaterals