To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- PLACE VALUE 17, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 16 - Place Value, Partition, Order, Count Four-digit Numbers
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 16, PLACE VALUE 17 - Counting by 10s, 100s and 1000s from Four-digit Numbers
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 21 - Add and Subtract Three- and Four-digit Numbers, and Solve Problems
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 8 - Construct Column Graphs
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 9 - Interpret Data using the Language of Chance
- PLACE VALUE 18 - Multiplicative Place Value of Whole Numbers **FREE CONCEPT**
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 9 - Multiply and Divide by 10 using Multiplicative Place Value
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 30 - Metric Units to Measure Length
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 29 - Regular and Irregular Triangles, Symmetry and Rigidity