To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 19, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 13 - Difference in 3 Ways
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 20, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 14 - Addition and Subtraction Word Problems as Number Sentences
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 24 - Flat Surfaces on Three-dimensional Objects
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 25 - Identify, sort and classify Three-dimensional Objects by their Features
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 26 - Volumes of models in cubes, liquid informal units, including displacement
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 5 - Describe the Likelihood of Chance Activities
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 6 - Tally Marks, Lists, Tables, Picture Graphs
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 7 - Interpret Lists, Tables and Picture Graphs
- TIME 7 - Measure Time Duration using Informal Units
- TIME 8 - Use a Calendar to Measure Time to an Event