To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 17 - Add and Subtract Two-digit Numbers using Place Value
- MONEY AND FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS 4 - 100 Cents in Each Dollar
- MONEY AND FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS 5 - Count and Order Coins
- MONEY AND FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS 6 - Make Given Amounts using Coins and Notes
- MONEY AND FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS 7, ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 18 - Add and Subtract Coins, Count Change
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 22 - Interpret Simple Maps, Describing Position
- MONEY AND FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS 8, MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 6 - Multiply Coins and Notes
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 5 - Divide into Arrays, Describe, Skip Count
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 7 - Divide into ‘groups of …’ and ‘… equal groups’, identify remainders and related divisions
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 23 - Measure Area Informally Using a Single Square Unit in an Array