To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- PLACE VALUE 12, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 11 - Count by 10s On and Off the Decade
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 13 - Add and Subtract Tens Numbers Counting by 10s
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 14 - Add and Subtract Tens Numbers, Partitioning using Place Value
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 21 - Measuring Length using a Tape Measure of Informal, then Formal Units
- PLACE VALUE 15 - Place Value, Partition, Order, Three-Digit Numbers **FREE CONCEPT**
- PLACE VALUE 16, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 12 - Count by 1s, 10s and 100s from Three-digit Numbers
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 12, PLACE VALUE 16 - Count by 1s, 10s and 100s from Three-digit Numbers
- PLACE VALUE 14 - Friends of 100
- PLACE VALUE 13 - Partition Tens Numbers
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 15 - Add and Subtract Tens Numbers and Two-digit Numbers Counting by 10s
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 16 - Add and Subtract Tens Numbers and Two-digit Numbers, Partitioning the Tens Number
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 20 - Describe Two-dimensional Shapes' Lines and Vertices