To access the SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, including professional learning in differentiation to allow every student to investigate at their current level of understanding, select the Scope and Sequence button above - FREE DOWNLOAD!
To access the Teaching Plan, Videos, PowerPoints, Investigations and Problem Solving, select a concept below.
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 12, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 7 - Equivalent Number Sentences involving Addition and Subtraction
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 19 - Compare Mass using an Equal Arm Balance
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 3, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 8 - Skip Count Forwards and Backwards by 2s, 5s and 10s
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 4 - Divide into Groups of 2, 5, and 10, Skip Count to Find Total
- MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION 2 - Divide by 2 in 2 Ways, Relating 2 Equal Groups with Halves
- FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS 2 - Halves of Shapes and Groups, Identifying Odd and Even Numbers
- TIME 6 - Tell Time on the Half Hour, Linked to the Fraction a Half
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 9 - Halves of Groups, Identifying Odd and Even Numbers
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 10 - Patterns with Odd and Even Numbers
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 4 - Interpret Picture Graphs using the Language of Chance