To access the SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, including professional learning in differentiation to allow every student to investigate at their current level of understanding, select the Scope and Sequence button above - FREE DOWNLOAD!
To access the Teaching Plan, Videos, PowerPoints, Investigations and Problem Solving, select a concept below.
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 1 - Counting Forwards on a Number Line
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 2 - Counting Backwards on a Number Line
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 3 - Add Single-digit Numbers, Counting by 1s
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 4 - Subtract Single-digit Numbers, Counting by 1s
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION 5, PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 4 - Adding and Commuting Single-digit Numbers
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 15 - GIve and Follow Directions from Own and Others' Perspective
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 3 - Number of Items in the Part that Repeats
- PLACE VALUE 6 - Friends of 10, through addition, commutativity and subtraction.
- PLACE VALUE 7 - Place Value of Teen Numbers, Formal Recording **FREE CONCEPT**
- PLACE VALUE 8 - Partition single-digit numbers and teen numbers in place value and non-place value.
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 13 - Naming Two-dimensional Shapes from the Number of Sides
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 14 - Measuring Length using Multiple and Single Informal Units