To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- PLACE VALUE 2 - Friends of 10 informally in Kindergarten/Prep/Reception
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 2 - Identify an Error in a Pattern of Shapes, Objects and Pictures
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 13 - Join Groups to Add
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 7 - Flat and Curved Surfaces on Three-dimensional Objects
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 8 - Volume and Capacity using Direct Comparison
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 14 - Take Away from a Group
- PLACE VALUE 1 - Partition single-digit numbers informally in Kindergarten/Prep/Reception
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 15 - Find Difference in 2 Ways
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 9 - Position, Directions To and From Self