To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 10 - Estimate the Number in a Small Group
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 11 - Numbers are Inclusive
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 12 - Grouping
- PATTERNS AND ALGEBRA 1 - Identify the Part that Repeats in Patterns of Sounds, Actions, Objects, Shapes and Pictures.
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 6 - Identify Two-dimensional Shapes on Three-dimensional Objects
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 4 - Compare 3 Lengths
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY 1 - Asking and Answering Yes, No Questions, Displaying in Rows
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 5 - Give and Follow Directions