To access the yearly, and term by term SCOPE AND SEQUENCE, select the Scope and Sequence button above. The Scope and Sequence contains professional learning in differentiation to allow students to investigate at their current level of understanding!
To access the Teaching Plan, Teaching Videos, Teaching PowerPoint, Investigations, Problem Solving and Problem Solving PowerPoint, select a concept below.
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 1 - Count Forwards, Count Backwards
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 2 - Write Numerals
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 3 - Numeral and Name
- EARLY COUTNING AND GROUPING 5 - Counting items with one-to-one correspondence, explaining that the last number said is the total
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 6 - Conservation of Number
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 4 - Numbers Before and After
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 7 - Counting Forwards is Adding 1, Counting Backwards is Taking Away 1
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 8 - Number After is 1 More, Number Before is 1 Fewer (less)
- TIME 1 - Days of the Week
- TIME 2 - Ordinal Numbers
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 1 - Name and Describe Two-dimensional Shapes
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 3 - Describe the Position of Objects
- EARLY COUNTING AND GROUPING 9 - Subitising
- MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY 2 - Length, Distance and Height